Manuel Rosado, MBA
Manuel is the president and a partner at Spectrum. He specializes in helping plan sponsors implement successful retirement programs by providing specialized knowledge of fiduciary standards and their application to the investment management process, as well as turning behavioral finance concepts into actionable solutions. He has been in the retirement plan industry since 1999 and has been a speaker and panelist on retirement plan fiduciary and participant education topics at several industry conferences including PLANSPONSOR National Conference. Manuel has completed the following accreditations and certifications:
· MBA, Finance, Concordia University-Wisconsin; BA, Business Administration, Taylor University
· Certified Behavioral Finance Analyst (CBFA) certification from the AGI Center for Behavioral Finance
· Investment Adviser Representative license (Series 65) Manuel believes in giving back and is involved in the following organizations:
· Taylor University Board of Trustees, Investment Committee overseeing the university’s endowment Fund and Campus Life Committee
· NAPA (National Association of Plan Advisors); Member
· WRPPL (Wisconsin Retirement Plan Professionals Ltd); Membership Director
· Eastbrook Academy Endowment Team
· Eastbrook Church Council; Chairman Personnel Committee
A native of Puerto Rico, Manuel is fluent in Spanish. He is married and lives in Mequon, WI, with his wife and their two children. In his spare time Manuel coaches high school girls’ volleyball and enjoys travel, golf and the outdoors.
NAPA was created by and for retirement plan advisors and is the only advocacy group exclusively focused on the issues that matter to retirement plan advisors.